Join Our Team
Marketing Officer/ Student Advisor Melbourne (Latin America & Europe/ Thailand)
Please click the button below to access the position description. Please submit your application through seek.com.au by 8 December 2023.
Teach with us!
Impact teachers are professionals who are passionate about teaching English. Our teachers are dynamic, active and committed to developing students' potential. Impact offers a range of flexible positions for teachers including fixed-term contracts, ongoing casual and casual relief (CRT).
To be eligible for employment at Impact, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- a recognised degree or equivalent and
- a recognised CELTA or TESOL qualification; or
- a recognised degree in education with TESOL method
- a minimum of 2 years ESL classroom teaching experience
- experience living abroad
- experience learning a 2nd language
Details of these qualifications are listed on the following website.
Download the Casual Teacher position description here.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V. outlining relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org